Thursday, January 12, 2023

Blog #1

 1.https://www.npr.org/

NPR is arguably one of my favorite news sources. Whether it's from the radio or viewing one of NPR's various news articles, they provide to-the-point and accurate news in an interesting manner. As far as I know, they are a very unbiased news source that doesn't directly side with any particular political party.

2.BBC.com

The BBC is my second favorite Source to find news. Although they are from England based they offer much more than just British news and media. Articles can range from President Joe Biden's classified document dilemma to world Tenis news. I find them to be very trustworthy and unbiased toward any party.

3.https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/

When it comes to politics, the Bureau of Investigative Journalism is my top go-to news source. They write very interesting articles and have little to no bias toward any political party. On top of this, they gather a staggering amount of research for each of their stories and have heavy pressure on fact-based reporting, making this a great site to find articles for papers.

4.https://www.economist.com/

The Economist is yet another great news source. They do have the tendency to lean towards the left, but regardless of this, they have very good quality reporting and aren't afraid to align themselves with the side that best reflects its ideals.

5. USA Today & The Wall Street Journal

Both USA Today and the Wallstreet Journal are great places to find news both Unbiased and fact worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

My Relationship with Technology and Making the right balance. When I think about how I interact with technology, I see how important it beco...